This baby has grown so much in the last two weeks! It seems like I am constantly eating and drinking, and I still can't stay ahead of the hunger game.
![]() |
| May 14, 2013 (28 weeks) |
![]() |
| May 29, 2013 (30 weeks) |
I don't know if you can really tell the difference in these pictures, But I sure can.
He is getting bigger and stronger by the day!
Just for Fun:
I found The Absolute BEST pictures I could of us to see what our baby will look like:
I was actually very surprised by this result.
I guess time will tell. It may be a couple more months before we can truly compare the accuracy.



3 comments:
Haha I love this so much! Glad you guys are doing well! :)
Oh I love this blog! Thanks for the invite! ;) I can't wait to meet Baby Palmer! Have you guys picked a name? Everyone's having babies, "Aunt Bean" (self-proclaimed ha ha) is so excited!
Yay!
I was invited :) Congrats Karli ! Little boys are so much fun ! It's good to see you are both doing well.
Post a Comment