Sunday, December 22, 2013

DisneyLand with the Palmer Side

We went to Disneyland with Matthew's side of the family for our Christmas get together. It was so much fun! It was so good to be with all of the family and to be in the happiest place on earth. The number one rule of the trip: Have Fun! And I am pretty sure that was accomplished.

Most of the pictures are from Universal Studios, and not everyone went, so I don't have an entire group shot.



The Transformers ride was SWEET!! It freaked me out so bad! (there were some propellers flying towards me in 3D . . . Scary!) But so much fun! 



It was so fun to see the park all Decked our with Merriness! 

It was so Magical!! I absolutely loved all of the festive lights!
photo courtesy of www.themeparkinsider.com


It's a Small World lit up, Taric was so good! 1, he was outside and 2 there were SO MANY Lights!!
Photo courtesy of StuffPoint.com




Matthew's Favorite portion: we went and watched the pro teams of League of Legends (his favorite computer game right now) battle against eachother to determine who is going to be playing in this season's "Battle of the Atlantic" to gain the title of best team in North America and Europe. 

Picture with Freak, one of the most famous announcers for the game.




 Basically, Taric was so good! He absolutely loved being outside and also seeing all of the lights and listening to all of the music. I was able to go on a bunch of rides with the child switch pass and family members watching him for us. I realized I really really like roller coasters and losing my stomach on rides. I had so much fun going on every ride I possibly could. A HUGE Thank you to the family for always being so willing to watch Taric and switch each other on rides to make this one of the most memorable Disneyland/Christmas trip for our little family.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment