It has been a long while!
We are living in Arizona and absolutely loving it!! We feel so at home here! T-Rex will be 3 in August. And, he is getting a little sister in September! He is excited to get a little sister, but, he does not want to be a brother -"Just Taric". She is dancing in my tummy like crazy as I type this. I am so excited to be almost at 20 weeks and to know that her ultrasounds looks great. We had a little boy last year whose little heart had stopped beating at 17 weeks (we found out at the gender ultrasound 3 days after we had heard his heart beat on doppler) and I delivered him at 20 weeks. So, I was a little nervous to get an ultrasound this past week. But, finding out we are having a daughter and seeing how strong and perfect she looks was surprisingly very healing for me. I am so excited to have her! I miss our little Charles Anthony, but I know he is where he needs to be and I can't wait to see him in heaven!! And, I can't wait to hold this little girl!
T-Rex is hilarious!! We absolutely love him! I laugh with him so much in a day. He loves to play outside: digging in the dirt "looking for lizards". I am pretty sure he thinks that whenever I see a lizard, it is a game. Because they always move and hide before he gets the chance to see them. So, he now 'sees lizards' everywhere, because, that's what I do! He loves going for bike rides. He loves painting and playing with play-do. And he is really good at helping me make pancakes. He mixes them and flips them. He sleeps in an A-frame tent that we made for him, otherwise he would end up sleeping in front of the door (and he sometimes still does, anyway). He loves anything with a screen and reading books. I don't know how he already knows how to work my phone way better than I do, but this kid is such a fast learner. He is so sweet and super considerate of others. He loves to laugh and just have a ton of fun, chasing dad around the house and pretending to be a dinosaur with his "tiny T-Rex arms" tucked up next to his chest. If we would let him, he would watch Paw Patrol and Octonauts all day. But, it is to fun to play with him, so that doesn't get to happen.
Matt and I are doing so good! We have been in the Nursery for 2 years now total, and it is seriously the best! Each calling has come within 2 weeks of being in our new wards, I'm not sure how to take the tag off my face that says, "Short attention span: I do best with children and love snack time and playing!" I do feel like we are on our own little island at church, but there are so many kids, that I get to know a lot of the parents with nursery kids, which is fun. Plus, the kids are a blast! Seriously, they are so funny! Matt and I are reading and learning so much everyday. Our marriage is seriously the best. I love that man! He is absolutely incredible. We own our own business and have been working steadily on that for the past few months, and it has been such a great journey and blessing. We are so excited for where our lives are headed and for all of the people that have come into our lives over the years. We definitely feel guided to be where we are at today, and I honestly have never been more optimistic and hopeful for what the future has in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment